Supporting cardiovascular function, brain health and healthy joints
The Very Finest Fish Oil is what the label says. Carlson Fish Oil is bottled at source in Norway. The Carlson brand is all about quality and with Omega 3 oils, quality should be the first consideration when making a purchase.
- I have been taking Carlson Fish Oil for 15 years (purity and potency is very important)
- It's for the whole family (my grandchildren love it and have been taking it since they were toddlers)
- It's a world-renowned brand
- Produced and bottled in Norway
- No fishy taste means no oxidation
- Very high potency thus excellent value
- Certified free of heavy Metals/PCBs
- Unconditional satisfaction guarantee
500 ml bottle
1 x 5 ml teaspoon delivers: 800 mgs EPA + 500 mgs DHA
What is the difference between Cod Liver Oil and Fish Oil?
Cod Liver Oil is from the Liver of a Cod Fish.
Fish Oil is found in the flesh of fish. The flesh around the belly of the fish has the most oil. The colder the water generally, the more-oily the fish is. Carlson Fish Oil is made with oils from small fish such as sardines, and mackerel.
Both Cod Liver Oil and Fish Oil have excellent levels of Omega 3 Fatty Acids (EPA and DHA).
Any Fish Oil/Cod Liver Oil product that has even a hint of fishy taste would mean there is some oxidation which is not good.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.